Monday, April 16, 2012

April Sketch Challenge

Hello, this is Lisa here and I am bringing you April's sketch challenge! Each month as part of our challenge we have a SCRAP TWIST which you need to make sure is somewhere on your project. So this challenge's Scrap Twist is… USE SANDING OR OTHER DISTRESSING (and this sketch of course!)





By completing this challenge by April 30th and linking up your creation in the linky below, you will be entered into the drawing for our monthly prize. April's prize has been kindly provided by Scrapbook Circle and it is a $30 gift credit to their site!!



And now for some samples from our DT:
















9 comments:

Sherri said...

What a fun sketch Lisa. The DT created some wonderful inspiration for us, great shares everyone!

Svetlana Austin said...

wonderful sketch and stunning projects, ladies!

darkheart2011 said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and share to us and other.

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

Lindsey Krauss said...

Hey girls! Glad I finally found ya! (or was I LED...!?) =) I'm on this sketch this weekend, it's totally my style!

xoxo
~L

Sherri said...

Hey Lindsey, glad you took me up on my offer to stop by. Welcome here, I look forward to seeing your creations.

Allie Lynn said...

Following from the Hop!

Follow me however you like- Google+, Twitter, Linky.

Hope you like my blog as much as I like yours ♥

http://thepurposefulhousewife.blogspot.com/

Angie said...

I absolutely loved this sketch, I had just the right photos for it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

Oh, I missed the deadline today!!! But, I am going to use this sketch anyway! Roberta

The Papercrafting League
http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com
750 Followers Giveaway

Lindsey Krauss said...

I also can't link, but I did want to show you what this sketch turned into for me - Thanks!!

http://lindseysscraps.blogspot.com/2012/04/creative-thursday-me-35.html

xoxo
~L