Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Love Is In The Air (3 New Challenges!)

Welcome to a new month of challenges at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!
We have 3 challenges for you:  Main Theme Challenge, Layout Sketch Challenge, and the Card Sketch Challenge

Challenge #1:  Main Theme Challenge
February is here, and for many parts of the world, Saint Valentines Day will be celebrated in just a couple of weeks.  But, here at Scrapping Everyday Miracles we like to focus on LOVE all year around as we look for the evidence of God's love in our lives!
Our Main Theme this month is, " Love Is In the Air," and can be interpreted in so many ways, the possibilities are endless!  Our theme comes from God's Word!
Our Bible Verse Inspiration this month comes from Colossians 3:14, "And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony." 
You can enter any type of papercrafted project for this challenge, as long as it focuses on the theme!  The use of the Bible verse is not a requirement, but we would love to see you incorporate it into your project!
Here is what our international design team created for your inspiration:
Rachel created this home décor piece:

Christy created this mixed media piece:

Toni created this photo frame:

Nolene created this mixed media canvas:

Helen created this digital layout:

An'Jenic created this bookmark: 

Challenge #2:  The Card Sketch Challenge


Our card sketch carries out our theme this month, and comes to us from Pagemaps.com!
I bet February is one of the most popular months to send and receive cards, and we hope our Design Team projects will inspire you to send a little love through the mail!

Sher 




Paula

Challenge #3:  The Layout Sketch Challenge

What month would be complete without some scrapbooking?  If you are like me, I tend to scrapbook the people, animals, places, and things I love the most!  Jump right into this sketch, and link up your layouts!

This month's layout sketch, also comes from Pagemaps.com!

Leah


Robin

Paula
 

Jessica



And here are the generous prizes you are playing for:
 Prize #1

Assortment goodies from Close To My Heart:
2 My Reflections Laughing Lola
2 My Reflections Sarita
2 My Reflections Proplayer
2 My Reflections Babycakes
2 My Reflections Huntington
2 My Reflections Sparkle & Shine
Just Bloom Paper Shapes - Paradise
Color - Ready Wooden Shapes - Garden
A Touch of Fall My Acrylix Stamp
Heartfelt Birthday Wish My Acrylix Stamp
Assortment gems
Prize #2

$20 Voucher to Scrapbook Fantasies!
*prize includes coverage of postage fee.

Prize #3
Unity stamp
Trust in your potential
Enjoy the process
Try something new
Explore possibilities
but most of all
Believe.

I know our Design Team can't wait to see what you create for these 3 challenges!
(Enter your projects on the top right section of the blog!)

4 comments:

skelli scrapper said...

Ooh - more lovely ideas. I'm spoilt for choice!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Gorgeous inspiration and pinned your challenge here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/118641771408128475/ and http://www.pinterest.com/pin/118641771408128485/
Looking forward to playing along!

Anjali Reddy said...

I made it for challenge #1 - Thanks for the inspirational work

Rita said...

Hi!
I have problem with linky tools... I try all morning!
here my LO http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/2014/02/noi-4.html
thanks