Monday, March 24, 2014

March 2014 Product Spotlight with Sher

I thought I would share a post on some of the available goodies with Sherri Baldy's My-Besties
on them.  There is quite a range of fun crafting supplies, from digi stamps, clear stamps, iron ons, 
cds, jewelry, dolls, figurines, decoupage sheets and more.

  Here is a fun look below at just some of the products offered.
Come check out the store at My-Besties to view all
of the products currently available.

Here is my project using the My-Besties Pet cd:




Iron Ons   My Besties Iron ons
My Besties Cds
Clear Stamps

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the image and border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Sher...these are such cute images. Thanks so much for sharing with us about this product!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment we really appreciate it!