Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Marching" in With 3 New Challenges!

Welcome to March, everyone! 
Many of us all over the world are looking forward to the changing of the season!  Many of us in the United States are very much looking forward to SPRING! I know many you are having some unusual weather, as we have been, and this makes me long for the joy of the changing seasons.

Challenge #1:  Main Theme Challenge
Our Theme this month: Laughter is The Best Medicine
Sometimes, I get so  distracted by the busyness of life, that I forget to smile and laugh!  If you are like me, then a good laugh is very healing.

Bible Verse Inspiration:  Psalm 126:2 "Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”
(There will be a separate prize winner chosen from those who incorporate a Bible verse into their project, and there is no limit on unique entries.) 

Here are the inspiration projects by our international Design Team:
Rachel Taylor created a tissue box holder :


Nolene Burnett created a key chain:
This key chain will be attached to my work key bunch which is always on my desk.
I can't think of anything better to cheer me up on a tough day at work.



An'Jenic Gibson created a Gift Box Holder 

Challenge #2:  The Card Sketch Challenge from Pagemaps.com


Helen G.


Paula 


Challenge #3:  The Sketch Challenge from Pagemaps.com



Roberta


Robin





Here are the generous prizes you could win!
Prize #1:


Prize #2:


Prize #3



$20 voucher

(including FREE postage)

_______________________________
We can't wait to see your projects!   Just link up in the top right of the blog, over on the sidebar! 

3 comments:

skelli scrapper said...

Oh I can see some entries coming here. I'm all inspired!

Jennifer Earley said...

love the challenges this month!

Robyn said...

So glad I dropped in!! Love the inspiration I found here today!